Admission EligibilityPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/pseo/requirements.html
Eligibility and Admissions Requirements
Students need to submit the following to be considered for PSEO:
- An application to campus
- Current high school transcripts
- ACT test results (if applicable)
- Minnesota Department of Education Notice of Student Registration Form (parts 1 and 2 only). This form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: PSEO students do not pay application fees, but all materials must be submitted to the Admissions Office no later than July 15 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
Students must meet PSEO admissions requirements to be eligible to participate in the PSEO program. Students are not able to submit appeals to participate in the PSEO program.
- Must rank in the top 50% of high school class * OR
- Maintain at or above a cumulative 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) * OR
- Achieve a 21 or higher composite score on the ACT exam *
*With satisfactory class rank, ACT score and GPA plus satisfactory college preparatory coursework
Seniors MUST submit an ACT to be considered for admission.
- Must rank in the top 1/3 of high school class OR
- Maintain at or above a cumulative 3.3 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) OR
- Achieve a 24 or higher composite score on the ACT exam *
*With a satisfactory class rank, ACT score and GPA plus satisfactory college preparatory coursework
Home Schooled Students:
- Seniors must have a composite ACT score of 21 or better
- Juniors must have a composite ACT score of 24 or better.
Freshman and Sophomore high school students are not eligible to participate in PSEO courses on campus, however they may be eligible to enroll in a concurrent enrollment course offered at one of our our partner high schools. Please click here for more information regarding concurrent enrollment admission and eligibilty requirements.
You can email all application materials to email@example.com