Fraternity & Sorority Life Prospective Members
Fraternity & Sorority Life Info Sessions
College is a time to make connections that will last a lifetime, friends who want to see you succeed, and more importantly, brothers and sisters who support you on that journey. Joining a Fraternity or Sorority is a lifetime commitment to being a better version of yourself.
Questions about what it means to be a member of a Fraternity or Sorority, or how to join one? Check out the next Fraternity & Sorority Life Info Session and get your questions answered by a Recruitment Counselor.
Upcoming Fraternity & Sorority Life Info Sessions
In addition to holding an optional information session at each in-person Summer Orientation, we've got the following times for you to visit with us and to learn more.
- Thursday, August 17, 4 p.m., CSU 204
- Friday, August 18, 4 p.m., CSU 204
- Saturday, August 19, 12 p.m., CSU 204
- Saturday, August 19, 4 p.m., CSU 204
- Monday, August 21, 4 p.m., CSU 202
- Wednesday, August 23, 5 p.m., CSU 202
- Sunday, August 27, 6 p.m., CSU 204
- Tuesday, August 29, 5 p.m., CSU 202
- Thursday, August 31, 5 p.m., CSU 202
- Tuesday, September 5, 4 p.m., CSU 202
- Wednesday, September 6, 4 p.m., CSU 204 (Just Added!)
- Thursday, September 7, 4 p.m., CSU 204 (Just Added!)
"Meet the Greeks" Informal Social Gatherings
No-obligation, no-pressure opportunities to meet people and find out more will be held at three different times in Fall 2023. These are chances to meet members of our community and other students who, like you, are thinking about joining, or who already have! You do not have to make any commitment at this time. It's a great opportunity to hang out and ask questions. If you're wondering about the difference between Fraternities & Sororities, Fraternity members are those who identify as Male, and Sorority members are those who identify as Female. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out and let us know.
- Wednesday, August 23, 8-10 p.m., Maverick Bullpen (CSU Lower Level) (Fraternities Only)
- Thursday, August 24, 8-10 p.m., CSU 245 (Sororities Only)
These events are designed to be come-and-go-as-you-please, so you do not have to show up at the beginning, and you don't have to stay for the whole time. There is no dress code for this event.
Our Fraternity Community will provide a structured opportunity process from September 6-9, 2023. This is for men who would like a guided introduction to each fraternity chapter. It has become a popular option, even though most men join through informal recruitment in Summer, early Fall, or the Spring Semester. Check out the Fraternity Recruitment information page for more details, a schedule, and registration information.
Our Sorority Community has made modifications to the recruitment process for Fall 2023. This is intended to provide an enhanced and more flexible experience for women wishing to join a sorority. This timeframe will extend from August 29-September 9. Visit the Sorority Recruitment information page for more details, a schedule, and registration information.
Have your expectations exceeded, and join our community.