The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for the seven men's fraternities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. The council meets at 6:40 p.m. on Thursdays, in CSU 238. To get on the agenda to visit or present at an IFC Meeting, please contact the VP of Council Management listed below.
On the last Tuesday of each month, the community has an "All Greek Meeting" at 8 p.m. in Ostrander Auditorium. This is a gathering of most of our FSL Community's members. To get on the agenda to present at this meeting, please contact the President listed below.
Interfraternity Council Mission Statement
We, the men of the Minnesota State University, Mankato Fraternity Community, value excellence in education, unity, pride and leadership. Through diversity and common goals, we strive for individual enlightenment, enjoyment and chapter development.
Basic Expectations & Ultimate Aspirations of Fraternity Membership
In an effort to lessen the disparity between fraternity ideals and individual behavior and to personalize these ideals in the daily undergraduate experience the following Basic Expectations and Ultimate Aspirations of Fraternity Membership have been established.
- I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity ritual and will strive to incorporate them in my daily life.
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore, I will not physically, psychologically, or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither misuse nor support the misuse of alcohol.
- I acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternal expectations and will confront those who violate them.
Interfraternity Council Executive Officers
- President - Collin Jutting, Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Council Management - Kaden Schafer, Sigma Nu
- Vice President of Recruitment - Nate Addy
- Vice President of Membership Education & Development - Jaegar Cossette, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Risk Management - Alex Picciurro, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Public Relations & Marketing - Jaiden Smith, Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Ryan DeRoo, Phi Delta Theta
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Joey Huderle, Sigma Chi
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Derrick Witte, Sigma Nu
- Graduate Advisor - Ella Masser
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor - John Bulcock