The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council Executive Officers
- President - Lauren Wojack, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Council Management - Lauren Karnitz, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Recruitment - Megan Miland, Alpha Sigma, Alpha Head, Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - Natalie Horn, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Marketing, and Public Relations - Skylar Samples, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Elizabeth Sazma, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Risk Management - Kayla Scafraniec, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Jersie Schreder, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Vacant
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor - John Bulcock
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Graduate Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor) - Kwesi Essilfie