The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council Executive Officers
- President - Morgan Rusler, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Council Management - Gwyneth Martensen, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Recruitment - Katie Stewart, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - Sarah Morris, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Marketing, and Public Relations - Bella Rollins, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Alyssa McCullough, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Vice President of Risk Management - VACANT
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Rachel Wall, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Mackenzie Brooks, Alpha Chi Omega
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor - John Bulcock
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Graduate Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor-Begins August 2023) - Ella Masser
- Panhellenic Council Constitution
- Panhellenic Council Bylaws
- Panhellenic Council Code of Ethics
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Risk Management & Social events policies and guildelines
- Sorority Community Academic & Membership Statistics (Spring 2023 Report). report includes 5 semesters of academic data and 5 years of membership statistics.