Sending Mail & Packages to Your Student
Mail & Package Format
When sending mail or packages to your student, use the following format:
Student's Full Name
Residence Community Name, Hall Letter, and Room Number
Hall Street Address
Mankato, MN 56001
- Packages delivered on campus may take up to a day to arrive in the residence communities (as some arrive in University Receiving before being dropped off at Residential Life).
- Students receive an email from their Front Desk when a package is received. At Stadium Heights, students receive a package log slip on their apartment door to notify them of packages waiting for pickup in the SH Office.
- If you are concerned that your student has not received a package, contact Matt Burns in Residential Life. He will be able to provide you with the most accurate information.
Outgoing Mail Services
- Students living on main campus can drop outgoing mail off in the dropboxes located in the Crawford and McElroy lobbies.
- Students living at Stadium Heights can drop outgoing mail off in the mail receptacle directly outside their apartment building.
- Stamps are available for purchase at any University Copy Shop.
- Students living on main campus can drop packages off with prepaid USPS labels at the Postal Services Office in Wiecking 228.
- Outgoing UPS packages (with a prepaid label) can be dropped off at CVS, located on the corner of Monks and Stadium. This is the closest location to campus.
- If a student does not have a pre-paid package label, it must be taken to the post office or a shipping location.