Transfer Credit Course Equivalencies

Many students enter Minnesota State University, Mankato with transfer credits. The links on this page will assist you in determining how your credits will transfer depending on the type.

College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) is a group of standardized tests created and administered by College Board.

Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO)

Did you earn college-level credit through the Minnesota Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) or concurrent enrollment (College in the Schools)?

Military Credits

Veterans may be granted academic credit for formal military schools or other experience.

International Baccalaureate (IB) Transfer Equivalencies

Did you take International Baccalaureate (IB) exams in high school?

Advanced Placement Transfer Courses

Did you take an Advanced Placement test in high school?

Project Lead The Way

Visit this page if you've completed Project Lead The Way courses and intend to enroll in courses at Minnesota State University, Mankato.