Campus Life and Student Support


You may choose to live on-campus in a residence hall (also called a ‘dorm’ or ‘dormitory’) or off-campus in an apartment. In the residence halls, there are options for both single and shared rooms. Males and females are not allowed to be roommates in the residence halls. Rooms include a bed, dresser, desk, chair, and closet space for each resident. The residence halls are conveniently located on-campus across the street from all of the academic buildings - a five minute walk to any campus building for classes. For more details, please see this booklet or visit the Residential Life and Residence Communities webpages.

Two international students posing inside their dorm as they experience campus life

Meal Plans

Many dining options are available. Please learn about meal plans, rates, and the University Dining Services.

Students interacting and enjoying coffee at Jazzman's cafe and bakery in the Centennial Student Union