Financial Aid

Regardless of what type of program you are participating in, as long as you are registered for the proper number of credits, and have already submitted a FAFSA application, you should meet with the Minnesota State Mankato Student Financial Services about using your financial aid to help pay for your education abroad/away program costs and setting up a consortium agreement. In fact, we STRONGLY recommend that all students meet with Student Financial Services to discuss their plans to study abroad.

You can reach them by stopping by the Campus Hub or emailing them, calling 507-389-1866 or stopping by their office, located on the main level of the Centennial Student Union (CSU).

Campus Hub - Student Financial Services

Address: 117 Centennial Student Union
Phone: 507-389-1866