International Student Resources and Forms
General Forms & Information
- What Employers Should Know About Hiring International Students
- Driver's License & ID Information
- Flag Request Form
- RSO Funding Request
- Request to Advertise to International Students
- Release of Information
- Health Insurance Refund
- Avoiding SCAMs
FORMS FOR NEW/TRANSFER STUDENTS
- I-20 Request for NEW students
- Dependent Responsibility Form
- Financial Sponsor Responsibility Template
FORMS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
FORMS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Currently Enrolled Letter Request
- Graduation Invitation Letter Request
- Program Extension
- Reduced Course Load
- SACM Progress/Online Evaluation Request Form
- J-1 Employment Authorization
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- STEM OPT Validation Report
- Severe Economic Hardship Employment Authorization
Work Permit & Social Security Forms
To review the work permit process and required forms, you can visit the Work Permit webpage.
Please be advised:
- THE KEARNEY CENTER WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT INCOMPLETE WORK PERMIT PACKETS.
- IF YOU SUBMIT AN INCOMPLETE PACKET WITHOUT MAKING AN APPOINTMENT, THE KEARNEY CENTER WILL DISREGARD YOUR SUBMISSION AND YOUR WORK PERMIT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- WORK PERMIT DOCUMENTATION THAT IS EMAILED TO THE KEARNEY CENTER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST COME THROUGH THE PROCESS OUTLINED ON THE WORK PERMIT PAGE.