Change of Funding

The information on your I-20 or DS-2019 should always be current. If there is a substantial change in your funding, such as a change of financial sponsor or major adjustment of amount provided by your current sponsor, your immigration document should be updated. This is especially important if you will apply for a new F-1 or J-1 visa. 

Graduate students: RA/TA/GA appointments will not cover the expenses of your dependent(s). If you have dependents, be sure to indicate additional funding sources that will cover all estimated expenses. 

Estimated expenses for the academic year are based on figures provided by Student Financial Services and are an estimate.  Expenses will likely increase each year.  Tuition may vary depending on your program.  You can learn more about tuition/fee rates here.