Facility Use Guidelines
External Event Space Reservation
Facilities used by an outside group not affiliated with a College department or program, a facility rental contract must be filled out and signed.
There is a two-hour minimum reservation
A certificate of liability insurance will be required
Facilities are reserved according to the following priorities:
- Academic courses
- Academic/program-related activities
- College Departmental meetings
- Outside/External rental activities-Groups or individuals not affiliated or directly involved with Mankato State University.
Academic courses and activities are given first priority. Therefore, reservations for facilities cannot be confirmed until the semester's class reservations have been established by Academic Affairs.
Below is a general outline of each term, to give you an approximate reservations timeline.
- Summer reservations, are tentative and cannot be confirmed until around May 20th.
- Fall reservations, are tentative and cannot be confirmed until around August 25th.
- Spring reservations, are tentative and cannot be confirmed until around January 10th.