Become A Maverick!
Like many successful alumni, your impact on the world will be shaped by your experiences in and out of the classroom. You'll become part of a dynamic campus community with a wide variety of majors to explore that will help prepare you for your life and career after college.
- Submit a Minnesota State Mankato Application.
- Submit a $20 non-refundable application processing fee.
- Request that an official high school transcript and your optional ACT score be sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Test-Optional Admissions: Minnesota State Mankato is test-optional for admissions.
- Application Deadline: Completed applications must be submitted, including all required material, five (5) working days prior to the start of classes. Under certain circumstances, the University may institute an earlier priority admission deadline.
- Official Transcripts: If you have earned credits at a college or university, request official transcripts from those institutions to be sent to the Office of Admissions after you have completed your last course.
Admitted Student Checklist
- Tell us you are coming.
- Visit the enrollment confirmation website to tell us you plan to enroll.
- Confirm Enrollment
- Apply online for on-campus housing.
- Please confirm your enrollment before signing up to reserve housing.
- Consider joining a learning community to connect with others in your program!
- Fill out the FAFSA form to apply for financial aid. The University's code is 002360.
- Sign up for Orientation/Registration.
- Orientation is where you will register for your upcoming semester courses.
- You will not be able to sign up for orientation until you have completed the enrollment confirmation step above.