What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a web-based software that allows for a creative, collaborative and highly customized user response collection.
Your log in credentials are the same as MavMail:
- Faculty/Staff: StarID@minnstate.edu
- Students: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Getting Started with Qualtrics - Basic Overview Guide
- Set-up a Qualtrics Survey with a Star ID sign on
- Use TextIQ Advanced for thematic and sentiment analysis of qualitative, open ended responses
Our campus provides the CustomerXM platform with the File Upload and TextIQ Advanced features.
Qualtrics provides free training on their products:
- Start Here: Learn to use Qualtrics CustomerXM
- Qualtrics Platform Essentials L1 (Includes optional certification exam)
- Qualtrics CustomerXM Expert L2 (Includes optional certification exam)
- Analyzing Customer Feedback with TextIQ
Our Center for Excellence in Scholarship and Research also offers research-focused group and individual consultation.
Browse MavLEARN documents to learn more about engaging learners with online surveys.
This document outlines 10 strategies for engaging learners with Qualtrics.