CHOICES II is an individual 2-hour meeting, along with a 30 minute follow-up visit with Alcohol and Drug Education staff.
Please read all instructions before registering for a CHOICES II workshop.
Register online for the CHOICES II workshop
- Click this link: Sanction Education
- If needed, log in to Mavconnect with your StarID@go.minnstate.edu and password information.
- Click “Choices II” to find available CHOICES II meetings.
- Click available session time and confirm at the bottom of the confirmation page.
- You will receive a CHOICES II confirmation email. Save this email in case you need to cancel or reschedule your workshop.
- If you have questions about registration please call 389-5689.
Attend the Scheduled CHOICES II Workshop
- Appropriate behavior, participation, and confidentiality are required. Students under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be asked to leave.
- Schedule your 30-minute Individual Follow-Up Meeting at the CHOICES II meeting.
Attend Individual Follow-Up Meeting
- The Individual Follow-Up Meeting will include
- Discussion about what you learned during the CHOICES II meeting and how the program may influence your future choices about alcohol or marijuana use.
- Confidential discussion about your own use, personal risk factors, and other relevent information.
Pay the $160 Program Fee
- A $160 Program Fee will be posted to your student account. You may pay the fee online or at the Cashier's Office, 128 Wigley Administration Center.
- Referral Staff will be notified of your completion or failure to complete. No other information will be relayed to this person.
- Refer to your outcome letter or contact your referral staff person for questions regarding your assigned deadline.
- Failure to complete your sanction by the assigned deadline will result in a hold placed on registration and future enrollment.