Registration windows are the times when students may begin to enroll in classes for the next semester.
- Registration begins in roughly the middle of the previous term and continues through the fifth day of the term being enrolled in.
- Registration windows are based upon a students' earned credit total. Summer term registration does not utilize windows.
- Students can use e-services to add, drop, and change the grading method of classes through the fifth day of the term.
After the fifth day of the term:
- Students can no longer add courses via the web.
- Course drops are considered withdrawals.
- Grading method changes can still be done via the web through the tenth day of the term.
Adjustments to student schedules after the fifth day of the term are considered appeals and need to be handled through the Registration Help Center.
Official Withdrawal (dropping all courses for a term) can be done through roughly the fourteenth week of a term and is accomplished by contacting Student Financial Services.
Find Your Registration Window
Follow these steps:
- Log into e-services.
- In the left pane, click "Courses and Registration".
- In the sub-menu, click "Registration Window".
- From the drop-down, choose the semester for which you would like to view the registration windows.
Graduate students may register at any time.
- March 30: 101 or more credits completed and graduate students
- March 31: 88-100 credits completed
- April 3: 75-87 credits completed
- April 4: 67-74 credits completed
- April 5: 57-66 credits completed
- April 6: 47-56 credits completed
- April 7: 37-46 credits completed
- April 10: 26-36 credits completed
- April 11: 14-25 credits completed
- April 12: 7-13 credits completed
- April 13: 1-6 credits completed
- April 14: 0 credits