What is Knewton alta?
Knewton alta is a mastery based courseware system in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Economics that utilizes item response theory to create an individualized experience for every student.
- Low cost: Free for faculty and $9.95/month or $44/course (per student) for 2 years of access.
- Adaptive: Powerfully adaptive and individualized for every user.
- Integrated: Seamlessly integrated with D2L Brightspace & mobile optimized.
- Accessible: WCAG 2.0, Level AA and ADA compliant.
- Powered by Open Educational Resources
How Can I Use Knewton alta in My Course?
Browse the links below to learn more or set up a consultation around adopting or authoring open educational materials.
Concerned about textbook affordability? So are we! Open Educational Resources (OER) are generally low or no cost, accessible, open-license documents or media that can be used for teaching and learning.