What is Turnitin?
Teach students proper citation methods and safeguard students' academic integrity. Turnitin allows educators to check students' work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against continuously updated databases. Key features:
- Similarity report,
- Online Grading digital annotation tool,
- PeerMark peer review technology,
- Plus, quick set-up and submission through D2L Brightspace.
How Do I Use Turnitin?
Browse the helpful resources below to learn how to use Turnitin.
Instructor guides for set-up and use of Turnitin similarity report, Online Grading annotation tool, and PeerMark peer review.See More See Less
Turnitin Similarity Report
- Test submit or submit drafts to Turnitin
- Submit a file to Turnitin.com; Submit a file on behalf of a student
- Turnitin Guide for Accessing the Similarity Report
- Turnitin Guide for Interpreting the Similarity Report
Online Grading Digital Annotation
PeerMark Peer Review
Webinars from Turnitin on setting up PeerMark peer review and Turnitin originality check in D2L Brightspace.See More See Less
Note: You'll be prompted to log in with your MavMail credentials in order to access the webinar recordings.
Helpful student guides to submittting a Turnitin assignment and engaging in PeerMark peer review.See More See Less
Student resources for avoiding plagiarism and improving academic writing.See More See Less