Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
The following Graduate Assistantship (GA) Opportunities are available at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- You cannot use Handshake to apply for these positions. Email your application materials to the person listed in the post. Your application will not be considered if you try to apply through Handshake. If you have a Handshake account already, please log out before clicking on the posting or you will get a job expired notice.
- Each posting provides a Handshake job preview. At the top it will say you should log in or register. Ignore this, and scroll down a little to see the job preview. You will see the contact person's email and the requested application materials. Everything you need to apply is contained in this preview.
- View the links below for full position descriptions, deadlines and more information.
- Complete the Graduate Assistantship Job Posting Request Form.
If you have questions about graduate assistantships at Minnesota State University, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 507-389-2321. For any amendments to current postings, contact email@example.com.
- Graduate Advisor for Community Engagement - Student Activities
- Sociology Graduate Assistantship - Department of Sociology
- Graduate Advisor-RSOs and Leadership - Student Activities
- Graduate Advisor to the Student Events Team - Student Activities
- Public Access/Engagement Graduate Student - Library Services
- Graduate Assistant-Center for Multicultural Equity & Access - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Piano Accompanist - Department of Performing Arts
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - English Department
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Mathematics & Statistics Department