Finding your First Professional Job After Graduation
Heading towards graduation or already out in the field and need to search for a new position? This section will go over ways you can prepare and land your next job!
- Check out Handshake and see what positions are available in your field! If it has been a few years since you graduated, fill out the Alumni Account Request and we will get you set up with Handshake account!
- Attend a career fair on campus and build up your network.
- Leverage your network for any opportunties they may know about and apply.
- Refresh your interviewing skills and do some practice interviews. Here are some sample questions to ask!
- Know how much you are worth with salary negotiation.
- Career and Job Search Links by Major
The Career Development Center staff recognizes that there are many unique challenges related to careers and job searching during this unprecedented time. As a result, we are gathering resources and tips that we hope will be helpful.