Entrepreneurship & Innovation Learning Community
Do you have a business idea? Or maybe you are already running a side business? Then this is the learning community for you! In the Entrepreneurship & Innovation learning community students will engage with community entrepreneurs as well as interact with each other to explore innovative ideas. Engage in study sessions, faculty interactions, and other activities. Students will also have opportunities to participate in other activities through the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) such as the Big Ideas Challenge and Global Entrepreneurship week.
FALL SEMESTER COURSES
(Enrollment in all learning community sections of courses is required unless college credit is already earned for the course, or an academic advisor recommends changes):
- FYEX 100: First Year Seminar
SPRING SEMESTER COURSES
- Math 130: Finite Math & Intro Calc
Where you'll Live
We encourage you to live on campus with others in your Learning Community because that's where much of your networking takes place, but it is not required.
You can choose to live:
- In designated Learning Community housing
- Renovated double rooms located in Crawford A, B, D, McElroy E, F, H or Preska I Halls. Renovated rooms have in-room air-conditioning and share a community bathroom with the floor.
- You can choose to have another Learning Community student assigned as your roommate, or you may choose your own.
- Other on-campus housing
- It will be your responsibility to choose a housing location after the time-slot provided to you by Residential Life.