Re-Recognizing an Organization
Once an organization has initially been established, Minnesota State University, Mankato has an annual recognition renewal process for student organizations.
The fall recognition period is the signature recognition time. Fall Recognition for the 2022 - 2023 year will start Friday, Aug. 11, 2023 and end at 8 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 2, 2023.
HOW TO RE-RECOGNIZE AN ORGANIATION
To renew an RSO, complete the following steps:
- Visit Mav Central to access your group's registration.
The request for recognition includes the following:
- Update Organization Name & Purpose
- Update Roster (requires at least 5 current MNSU, Mankato Students)
- The following officer positions must be filled: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and RSO Advisor (MNSU, Mankato employee)
- Update Constitution (check out our editable constitution template here)
- All RSOs must send at least 1 officer (up to 4) to the First Friday RSO Student Leadership Launch on Friday, Aug. 25 from 4-6:15 p.m. in the CSU Ballroom. Register now!