Student Government Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Coordinator
Students United Diversity Specialist representing Student Government
Fridays, 2-3pm in CSU 238
Appointed from Student Government
- Trinitey Bryant - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Coordinator
- VACANT - International Student Association President
- Bisrat Tadesse
- Bruce Wenzel
- Danawit Wildekidan
- Abbey Andree
- Amal Sharafkhodjaeva
- Samantha Quist
- Ryuto Hashimoto
- Vacant - Students United Diversity Specialist
From Other Constituencies
- Jacy Corey Fry - Kearney International Center Director
- Henry Morris - Instituitional Diversity Dean
- Vacant - Faculty Association Representative
The Ensuring Cultural Diversity Committee develops recommendations for how the University can ensure culturally diverse learning experiences for students, faculty, staff and the community through curriculum, programming, and other activities.
According to the Bylaws - Article IV, Section 6
The Diversity Committee shall possess the authority to develop recommendations on how the University can ensure culturally diverse learning experiences for students, faculty, staff, and the community through curriculum, programming, and other activities.
Membership of the Diversity Committee shall consist of:
- Three (3) international students one (1) being the International Student Association President or appropriate designee, three (3) minority students, and three (3) Senate representative one being the Students United Diversity Specialist (Article V, Section 4 of these Bylaws). All students will be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
- The Dean of Institutional Diversity (ex-officio, non-voting).
- The Director of the International Students Office (ex-officio, non-voting).
- A faculty representative appointed by the local president of the IFO Faculty Association (ex-officio, non-voting).
- The Student Government Diversity Coordinator, if not the same person as the Students United Diversity Specialist, shall serve as an ex-officio non-voting member.
The Chair of the Diversity Committee (or an appropriate designee) will report as scheduled by the Speaker, to the Senate on committee actions and provide the Speaker with any meeting minutes.