Students United - Campus Committee/Student Government Delegation and Specialists
Convened by Campus Coordinator, Raymond Witte
- Campus Coordinator
- Legislative Affairs Specialist
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Diversity Specialist
Students United Campus Committee/Delegation from Student Government
- MeMe Cronin
- Nathaniel Pesklo
- Nusrat Chaity
- LeeAnna Moy
- Ayoola Okuribido
- Kayla Ericson
- Mohammad Sajal
- Oscar Andrade-Lara
- Ariane Kitenge
- Ramiro Vivan Vega
- Esther Okaro
- Anisa Omar
From Other Constituencies
- Raymond Witte - Students United Campus Coordinator
- Andrew Weinzierl - Legislative Affairs Specialist
- VACANT - Diversity Specialist
- Annabel Sampson - Public Relations Specialist
According to the Bylaws - Article V
The Student Government shall be a member of Students United. The Student Government President (or designee) shall be the official spokesperson for Student Government at all Students United functions.
A Students United Campus Coordinator shall be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The duties of the Students United Campus Coordinator shall be to:
- Act as a liaison between Student Government and Students United.
- Attend Students United meetings throughout the year.
- Prepare, train, and recruit students to attend Students United meetings. This includes but is not limited to organizing transportation, disseminating conference and meeting schedules and agendas, recruiting attendees, organizing training and orientation to Students United, and coordinating all activites at Students United functions.
- Perform all tasks delegates by the Student Government President, Students United, Presidential Board of Directors and the Students United executive staff.
- Host regular Students United Campus Committee meetings comprised of the three Students United Specialists and report the Campus Committee meeting minutes to the Student Government President in a timely manner.
- Attend Cabinet meetings to inform Student Government leadership of Students United actions and coordinate a collaborative response when needed.
Students United Delegate Assembly
Student Government's representation at the Students United Delegate Assemby shall be in accordance with the Students United Articles of Operation. Representatives of our University shall act in a professional manner for the duration of the event as to not discredit Minnesoat State University, Mankato, and are subject to University Student Conduct Policies,. The represenatatives and two (2) alternates shall be appointed by the Student Government President and confirmed by the Senate.
Any Delegate Assembly or voting action by the Student Government President, or designee, at an official Students United Assembly or Board Meeting shall be reported to the Senate. During Fall and Spring Semesters such action shall be voted on and approved by the Senate at the first regularly scheduled meeting following the Assembly or Board Meeting. During Summer or Interim Sessions, the President shall notify the Senate of such action in accordance with the Constitution.