Reduced Housing Prepayment

Incoming need-based students may submit an Admission Application Fee Waiver form to University Admissions to see if they qualify for a reduced housing prepayment of $50.

How to Request a Waiver

1. Students should have an authorized official at their school familiar with their economic situation complete the form (such as a guidance counselor, teacher, principal, or administrative staff).  

high school student Application Fee Waiver Form

Transfer Student Application Fee Waiver Form

2. Completed forms should be submitted to University Admissions at:

What Happens Next

If you are approved for a reduced housing prepayment, we will provide you with instructions on how to pay your prepayment (since you will not be able to pay it in E-services).

To Check On Status

If you have questions on the status of your fee waiver form, contact University Admissions directly at 800-722-0544. Residential Life will not be able to answer your questions.