Soccer TournamentPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/homecoming/court/soccer.html
|Thursday, September 21, 2017||Registration Due (Competition Teams Only)||4:00 PM||Online|
|Sunday, October 1, 2017||Non-Competition Team Sign up Ends||11:59 PM||Online|
|Tuesday, October 3, 2017||Dodgeball Begins||7PM-10PM||Myers Field House|
Each team will receive 50 50points for entering a team of six people only one soccer team will be allowed to participate per competition team excluding residence communities who may have more than one team. Points will be given to the top two finishers in each division. First come, first serve.
1. Each team will have 6 people including goal keeper.
2. It will be decided on October 1 who is going for finals
3. Rolling substitution is allowed and there will be no offside
4. Single elimination tournament with random seeding
5. Each game will last 20 minutes with stoppage time.
6. 20 Minute halves with a 5 minute break
7. 10 minutes in-between games