Glean is a Google browser-based app that can be used online or offline to help you take better notes and pinpoint important information. It records the audio in class while the student types notes. Rather than a long audio file, the student is able to review only those parts of class they need to complete their notes.
Some of its key features include:
- Record and sync lectures with notes
- Import presentation slides to structure recording and add context
- Sort and organize notes effectively
- Access your notes offline
- Get a full transcription of the lecture
To understand Glean better, watch this 2 minute video.
Here are a couple more resources with short videos to assist you in using Glean: