Learning Community Student Requirements
Students get out of a Learning Community what they put into it!
As part of the enrollment process, you have agreed to:
• actively participate in Learning Community programs and study groups.
• participate in your Learning Community courses.
• get to know faculty members on a personal basis.
• participate in the Make A Difference service project.
• maintain an open mind about new experiences and ideas.
• have a respectful attitude to those in the community, as well as non-community members.
As part of the enrollment process, you stated that you will show respect for one another, create a positive environment for community members and place your priority on a successful academic and social transition to college (lack of participation could result in spring learning community course registration not being guaranteed). If this agreement is broken, you will be removed from the community.