Student ResponsibilitiesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/learningcommunities/responsibilities.html
To get the most from your Learning Community experience, you will need to:
• participate in all Learning Community courses.
• get to know faculty members on a personal basis.
• actively participate in Learning Community programs and study groups.
• participate in the Make A Difference service project
• maintain an open mind about new experiences and ideas.
• have a respectful attitude to those in the community, as well as non-community members.
All learning community students are expected to sign an Excellence in Citizenship Agreement. This agreement ensures that all students in the Learning Communities Program will show respect for one another, create a positive environment for community members and place their priority on a successful academic and social transition to college. This agreement is part of the enrollment form and will also be signed at your first learning community meeting in the fall.