- MavCONNECT is our institution’s student success platform designed to bring students, advisors, faculty, and other student support staff together in a collaborative network to coordinate and deliver holistic student support with a focus on improving student success and retention.
NEED TO REQUEST GRADUATE ASSISTANT AND/OR STUDENT WORKER ACCESS? CLICK HERE.
MavCONNECT Basics: Quick Guides by Role
- Appointment Scheduling
Staff and Faculty
- Graduate Assistants/Teaching Assistants-Logging into MavCONNECT with your Staff Credentials
- General Staff-Setting up Office Hour Availability in MavCONNECT
- Faculty Specific-Setting Up Office Hours in MavCONNECT
- Faculty and Staff-Syncing your Outlook and MavCONNECT Calendar
- Faculty and Staff-Using your Personalized Availability Link (PAL) for Appointment Scheduling
Scheduling in MavCONNECT Videos
- Faculty and Staff- Scheduling an Appointment with a student that isn't your advisee/current student in your class.
- Faculty and Staff-Using the Advanced Search feature for student lists
- General Staff- Creating Prospective Student Accounts (must have permissions to do this in system)
- General Staff- Student Employee Quick Guide to Using MavCONNECT as a Student Worker
- General Staff- Addressing Cases/Referrals in MavCONNECT
Faculty Specific Quick Guides
- Faculty Specific- Completing an Early Alert or Mid-Semester Progress Report Surveys
All MavCONNECT users can find quick guides on how to use the system by browsing the links/videos below. Need further assistance? The Department of Student Success/MavCONNECT team is here to help! Contact us at email@example.com.
Academic Advisors are an important part of our University's student support community. Professional and faculty advisors use MavCONNECT to meet with their advisees, track their progress, and communicate about key milestones.
Instructors use MavCONNECT to provide timely academic feedback to their students through early alert and mid-semester progress surveys. Instructors are also able to utilize MavCONNECT to set up their office hours so that students can schedule appointments with them.