Braille TranslationPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/brailletranslation.html
We currently have ITS staff available to assist faculty in braille translation. Guidelines to submit a request are as follows:
1. Contact the ITS Service Desk with your request. You may do this one of three ways:
- Documents/materials that require braille translation
- Course name(s) and section number(s)
- Due date(s) of when you will need the translated documents/materials
3. You will be contacted by someone from Academic Technology Services (ATS) to finalize details regarding your request. You will be asked to provide the documents/materials to Academic Technology Services in ITS.
- How long does the braille translation take?
- The braille translation process will vary depending on the length of print materials and on project load at the time of request.
- Is there any cost to the requesting department?
- There is no cost to the requesting department for braille translation requests.