Insurance must be provided for any University event where alcohol will be served and for events hosted by non-university clients. For events held at off-campus locations, the insurance coverage shall be at minimum $2,000,000 per individual/$2,000,000 per incident and shall be provided by the off-campus site. For events held on campus, the sponsor must show evidence of public liability and dram shop coverage naming the University as an additional insured for minimum limits of $2,000,000 per person/$2,000,000 per occurrence. Arrangements can be made by contacting the Assistant Director, University Scheduling and Conference Services (507-389-6785). Please contact the Office of Finance and Administration (507-389-6623) if there are any questions regarding insurance coverage.