Area Access Authorization Form

  • University Security utilizes a new system for authorizing building and room access. Departments can submit an Area Access Authorization Form listing anyone that should be allowed access to their areas.

Campus Security Authority (CSA) Reporting Form

  • The Campus Security Authority (CSA) Reporting form is intended to provide CSA's with a method of reporting Clery crimes to University Security for inclusion in the University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report.

Commendation, Suggestion, or Complaint Form

  • University Security is committed to providing quality and professional service to the campus community. Your constructive comments about our service(s) or interaction(s), positive or negative, will help us improve and better serve our campus.

Key Application

  • University Security handles all key requests. Please complete the key request form.

Lost and Found--Lost Item Form

  • University Security is the main lost and found site for the University. To check on a lost and found item come to the Security Office at Wiecking Center Room 222 or call 507-389-2111 during regular business hours. 

Noncampus Events Form

  • The Noncampus Events Form is designed to allow individuals to report information of University events held away from the core campus.

Silent Witness Report Form

  • The Silent Witness Report Form is designed to allow individuals to report incidents they are aware of and remain anonymous if they so choose.

Student Employment Application