Summer School Housing
For enrolled students taking summer classes on campus.
- Stay as many weeks as you need (no minimums).
- Weekly rates for single and double room options.
- Optional Dining Dollars meal plan available.
McElroy H Hall
- Renovated room type (single and double room options).
- Laundry on every floor.
- Air conditioned.
- Free parking in Lot 16 green stalls.
Housing is billed at a weekly rate (Saturday to Friday).
|Renovated Single||$198 per week|
|Renovated Double||$149 per week|
Click the button below to complete your application and sign your housing contract.
A $100 prepayment is due at the time of application. Unfortunately we are unable to collect it online. Please call (507-389-1011) or stop by our office (Carkoski Commons 111) to pay your prepayment.
Your housing reservation is not complete until you have submitted your application, signed your housing contract, and paid your prepayment.
Students may cancel the contract before occupancy. Written notice of cancellation must be provided to Residential Life according to the following schedule:
- Cancellation received by April 21, 2023 will receive a full refund of the prepayment ($100).
- Cancellation received 2 or more weeks before occupancy will receive half of the prepayment as a refund ($50).
- Cancellation received less than two weeks before occupancy will not receive a refund of the prepayment.
- Refunds are not given for cancellations received after the first day of occupancy.
Monday, March 13
|Summer housing registration opens.|
|On or before Friday, April 28||Summer room assignments released.|
|Saturday, May 6 - Sunday, May 7||Students move to summer assignment.|
|Friday, July 21||End of summer housing for students without a fall housing contract.|
|Friday, August 4||Students move to fall room assignment.|
|Wednesday, August 16||Last day of summer housing.|