Microsoft 365: Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, and more!
Students and employees* at Minnesota State University, Mankato get five FREE downloads of Microsoft 365 for use on work machines, personally owned computers, and mobile devices.
*Alumni and Emeriti are not able to download Microsoft 365 but can access the web client.
- Back Up Folders with OneDrive
- Sync OneNote notebooks
- Set Up MavMAIL on Android
- Set Up MavMAIL on iOS
Microsoft 365 has the same apps as Google + even more capabilities!
Microsoft 365 is the official suite of apps we use at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Used to Google Workspace or another suite? Most of the same apps are available in Microsoft. Plus, they're more powerful and make it easier to collaborate with colleagues, classmates, and teachers.
- Email: Microsoft Outlook is comparable to Gmail
- Cloud file storage: Microsoft OneDrive is comparable to Google Drive
- Forms: Microsoft Forms is comparable to Google Forms
- Word processing: Microsoft Word is comparable to Google Docs
- Presentations: Microsoft PowerPoint is comparable to Google Slides
- Spreadsheets: Microsoft Excel is comparable to Google Sheets
- Note-taking: Microsoft OneNote is comparable to Google Keep
- Chat & collaboration: Microsoft Teams is comparable to Google Chat