MavMAIL is Web Email at Minnesota State MankatoPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/mavmail/
TIP: to get here quickly, type mavmail.mnsu.edu in your browser or google search for MavMAIL!
- E-mail storage: 50 GB
- OneDrive Storage: 5 TB (5,000 GB)
- Integrated instant messaging (MavCHAT)
- Text messaging integration for your calendar items (SMS)
- Connect to your MavMAIL account from your smart phone.
- Office 365 apps including OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, To-Do, Teams and many more
- Use OneNote for all your class notes - Saves to the cloud and available on any device
- Safe Links helps prevent malware, phishing, and access to web sites that are known to be bad.
- Safe Attachments prevent malware sent in attachments.
NOTE: MavMAIL is the official communication method for Minnesota State University, Mankato. Check MavMAIL at least once every 24 hours for critial university information and updates. Make MavMAIL easily available - set it up to sync to your smartphone!
FREE Microsoft Office ProPlus 365 Downloads
This is the place where all MSU students, faculty and staff can download Microsoft Office for their laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets. Instructions
Email client configuration
Smartphone Syncing (Android, iOS)
MavMAIL and Office 365 services, apps and OneDrive storage as well as MavDISK file storage is provided to current students and employees of Minnesota State University, Mankato. Student email accounts are retained one year after transferring or leaving the University.
Students who graduate are provided MavMAIL Alumni email service after graduation.