Hall Directors are a part of the Minnesota State University Association of Administrative and Service Faculty (ASF). Our most recent contract can be found here. MSUAASF Bargaining Unit contract
We anticipate that our Hall Director position will be classified as "Range B" with a minimum salary of $31,576.
Currently, ASF members shall be entitled to enrollment, on a space available basis, in courses at any Minnesota State state university without payment of tuition or fees, except laboratory fees and special course fees. Such enrollment shall not exceed twenty-seven (27) semester credit hours per fiscal year. For purposes of this section, a year begins the first day of fall semester and concludes the day before the beginning of the succeeding fall semester. The ASF member's spouse or dependent children shall be eligible to share this right within the limits established above, with waiver of tuition only. Eligible dependent is defined as a child (biological, adopted, step-child, or legal ward) of up the twenty-five (25) years of age.
ASF members currently receive a professional development allocation each year. Historically members have received between $450 and $650.
Additional Residential Life Benefits
- A meal plan each semester. Valued at $2,024.
- One bedroom furnished apartment, including local phone service, local cable service (with HBO), ethernet access, and free laundry facilities located within the residence community. Valued at $7,627.
- Contemporary office furnishings and Dell computer.
- Our pet policy allows one cat, one bird, or many fish.
- A committed partner (same sex), fiance, spouse, or legally dependent children may share the apartment.