Professional DevelopmentPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/professionaldevelopment.html
Opportunities Within the Department of Residential Life
- In consultation with your supervisor, identify an internal and/or external area of emphasis each fiscal year that intentionally supports students academic or personal success.
- Share your knowledge through training and program presentations: Minnesota State Mankato leadership conferences, state and regional student affairs and housing conferences including UMR, ATCCHA, and other opportunities.
- Represent Residential Life through involvement with a variety of campus activities/events.
We Are Proudly Associated With These Organizations:
- Association of College and University Housing Officers-International (ACUHO-I)
- Upper Midwest Region of the Association of College and University Housing Officers (UMR-ACUHO)
- American College Personnel Association/College Student Educators International (ACPA)
- Minnesota College Personnel Association (MCPA)
- National Association of College and University Residence Halls (NACURH)
- Midwest Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls (MACURH)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- National Education Association (NEA)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Association For Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA)
- Associated Twin Cities College Housing Administrators (ATCCHA)